| 0 comments ]


Joe Zaso, the hot and kinda scary but really smart horror actor, chats up some "True Blood" with the guy from AfterElton's Blood Work vlog:

In this week's Blood Work vlog, I'm thrilled to welcome horror himbo Joe Zaso (Barricade, Nikos the Impaler). Actually, he technically welcomes me, after last week's pecan-pie-inspired fugue sends me out into a raging storm with nothing but a candelabra to light my way. Regardless, Joe is kind enough to let me warm my bits beside his raging fake fire, and we take the opportunity to discuss this week's extra-sexy episode of "True Blood."
Check it out the video after the jump. (Just an FYI -- the player starts automatically. I'm working on getting it to not do that.)

Oh, and there are a bunch of very naked pics of Mr. Zaso floating around out there. They're not in this post at all (this post is very safe for work), but I thought you'd like to know.




0 comments

Post a Comment