| 0 comments ]


Maybe William Shatner will be invited to George Takei's first anniversary?

Chicago is on the ball. Homeless shelters to get gay training. Between this and the gay high school, Obama's home state shows us how it's done.

The illusion of movement in these colored circles is just an illusion. No, really. They aren't moving.

You missed you some Maddow today? Don't worry because we have your Rachel Maddow in GQ!

Patti Labelle at Splash last night

Obama on SNL?

The Road, starring Viggo Mortenson and based on the brilliant book by Cormac McCarthy, has been moved to 2009.

People growing up watching black and white television dream in black and white. I don't know if I buy this or not, but if it's true, I'm looking forward to 3D TV even more.

Pink interview: "I wanted being a performer to change my life, but I didn’t want to let it change who I was."



I'm not an expert, but I don't think this is how this game is played.

0 comments

Post a Comment