| 0 comments ]

Boy, these past two days have been rough posting days! Yesterday, it was the internet. Today, it's the upgrades to the site I've been making behind the scenes. They're taking a little longer than I expected, but they are completely worth it. Check out the new "Related Posts" feature at the bottom of each post's page. (Just click the post title link on any of the posts - for example, you can click "My Apologies" at the top of this post to be taken to this post's page.)There, you'll find links to posts and articles that are, well, related to the post you're on. That way you can find more of what you're looking for!

In the spirit of improvement, I am going to spend the rest of the afternoon installing another new and great feature. If all goes as planned, it'll be up by the end of the day, and I'll be back to the regular posting schedule bright and early.

Make sure to come back to check out all the new features!

0 comments

Post a Comment