| 0 comments ]

Okay, it looks like my internet connection is back up and running, which means I am back up and running. After I realized I couldn't do anything to immediately get things working, I went to a local cafe to have some coffee and wireless. Only this was that everyone else had the same idea. I had to sit on chair with no table and with the laptop actually on my lap. Who does that? I was one jostle away from losing my computer along with my internet access. I worked like that for as long as I could, but eventually I had to head back home to internetize my apartment again.

Can I just say that I was offline for just one day, and I feel like it's been ages. How can so much have happened in just one day?!

I'm just going to jump back in to the river and start swimming. My apologies for what I missed.

Oh, and did you notice that I broke The Media Bar post down into its constituent parts? Better, right?

0 comments

Post a Comment