| 0 comments ]


It's that time of the day, folks. After gaying it up all day here at AKA William, it was time to turn for a moment (just a moment!) to the larger world. So, here is a list of today's Top 10 Google searches:

1. mamma.com
2. mark cuban
3. mark cuban insider trading
4. scooping
5. eliving
6. johnjay and rich
7. bixby letter
8. momma.com
9. 60 minutes interview with obama
10. not evil just wrong
11. wanda sykes married

Damn. I googled "mamma.com" and killed four birds with one stone: "WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The SEC says it has charged Mark Cuban with insider trading in shares of Mamma.com" 1, 2, 3, and 8. People are still insider-trading after Martha?

Number 6? "johnjay and rich" you ask? Yeah. It was all about Carrie Moten. She works at a Tucson radio station. "Working Moms: Carrie Moten104.7 KISS FM Carrie Moten, a radio personality with the Johnjay and Rich Show, tells us about the benefits of her job in radio and the flexibility is gives her to work and take care of her kids." There was something about her being naked, but I couldn't find anything. Not that I looked all that hard. I mean, this is "all kinds of gay." Not "all kinds of straight." I wasn't feeling sufficiently inspired.

Number 7? The Bixby Letter is a letter that was written by Lincoln to a mother of five sons who died in the Civil War. A copy of the letter may have been found in Dallas. Funny how Lincoln keeps cropping up now that Obama and his "Team of Rivals" is up and coming. Go Hillary!

"not evil just wrong?" Some right-wing anti-climate-change documentary being promoted by that closeted homosexualist, Matt Drudge

And I personally have a video of Number 9 right here on AKA William because that's how Top 10 I am - Obama's 60 Minutes interview.

I had to cheat a little bit to get some real good gayness going on, but only a little. Today it's the "Top 11."Did you see 11? Yup, our amazing Wanda Sykes is breaking gay googling records!

And, if anyone can explain "scooping" please do because, I mean, I have no idea what it means. It sounds dirty, but I'm going to need some proof.

0 comments

Post a Comment