| 1 comments ]

Here's a list of the the Top 10 searches on Google for today. What's up with the ACT results? Did the results just get released today?

1. act scores

2. act student

3. actstudent.org

4. act.org

5. act login

6. flu tracker

7. golden jubilee canada

8. eppicard

9. rev. jim jones

10. act test

And here's something crazy. With all these top 10ers being about ACT scores, I thought I'd see why Rev. Jim Jones was getting so much Google attention. (I know there was a special the other night on MSNBC on the Jonestown Massacre for the 30th anniversary of the tragedy, but that's about it.) So I Googled Rev. Jim Jones, and I got taken to the Wikipedia entry. In that entry I came across this:

Harvey Milk, who spoke at political rallies at the Temple, and wrote to Jones after a visit to the Temple: "Rev Jim, It may take me many a day to come back down from the high that I reach today. I found something dear today. I found a sense of being that makes up for all the hours and energy placed in a fight. I found what you wanted me to find. I shall be back. For I can never leave."
Harvey Milk? At the Peoples Temple? Whoa.

1 comments

pork said... @ November 12, 2008 at 3:53 PM

i wonder if that's in the movie. would the publicist like to comment? :)

Post a Comment