| 0 comments ]


Sarah Vowell talks to David Letterman about "Biden Fever" via The Daily Beast. I deeply love Sarah Vowell.


Where did the Repuplicans come from? And where are they going? Over at RealClearPolitics, Jay Cost writes about the Republicans, the Democrats, and how the Financial Crisis is changing each campaign's strategy

The Pull Out Method. On The View this morning, Joy said she doesn't understand how McCain can say to stay in Iraq but pull out of Michigan. I can't help but think that The View is the single best source of political information going these days.

Speaking of grammar, Maureen Dowd writes about Palin's. I know that Maureen and I are on the same team, but I really wish I liked her more.

The Palin Effect getting out of control. The Economist reports that she whipped up the crowd into such a frenzy that they started shouting racial epithets.

0 comments

Post a Comment