| 0 comments ]


Anderson gets just what he's always wanted. Well, no, because what he really wants is a beautiful brown boy. But Erica does finally get Anderson to give her the eye. Whatever it takes, Erica. Whatever it takes.

Finnish president wins Nobel Peace Prize

How to read the candidates' lying faces


Sexy paintings by Damien Comment via OMGblog

Cyndi Lauper fights for gay rights

Math solves the origin of life?

Pink wants a man. Huh. Me too.

"Kath and Kim" premiered last night. I didn't watch it, but I hope it ends up being good. I need another good show to watch. Which means I should probably start with the original.


If not Kath and Kim, then maybe V! V is being re-made! I loved everything about this when I was kid. I loved the mini-series, and I loved the sequel, and I loved the series, and I loved the way the deceptive female alien unhooked her jaw and swallowed that little furry animal.

0 comments

Post a Comment